Monday, August 5, 2013

The Aftermath

A couple weeks back and I know I speak on behalf of all of our team that we are pretty shocked the whole experience is over. We now transition back to our daily lives, completely changed in ways we did not really expect. Processioning our experience has been interesting to say the least, but I have such faith that God is continually working through us, through the seeds we sowed in Nepal and through the people we met. I am going to post a couple posts for all of you still actually reading this blog of some links to check out of groups we met/you should know about in Nepal.

If you were not able to watch our speech Friday night in Anderson, you can check out the video for that here.

Also there is this:

Its been real NWMC. Serving christ through this conference has been such an incredible blessing that I truly cannot describe. God is doing awesome things through this conference. Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment